Friday, July 24, 2009

Meet Kianna Baskerville

Kianna is my good friend and nail art extraordinaire! We first connected through our love of nails, bright colors, and our free spirits!! Not only is she a amazing artist but also a visionaire.  Get to know her!

Name(Stage or Real)?
Kianna Yanee Baskerville
I was born and raised in Cleveland Ohio. I  have 1 sister and  1 brother. I have a new nephew named Kaden. I love art and music. I love life and have a free spirit. I believe laughter and happiness should be life's medicine. And 40 is not the new 30!

What do you do?
I'm a Salon Owner/ Manicurist....I own The Siddity Kitty Nail Boutique

Is this your dream job?
No, I just like color and art plus it's a creative outlet

Do you have any hobbies?
Not  at the time, I plan on taking up sewing when I find the time.

What's your favorite color?
Turquoise

What's the first song you ever remember hearing?
Itsy Bitsy spider

Me(l) and Kianna(r) 06'

What is your least favorite thing about the morning?
Bad breath, my own or anyone else's.

What is your favorite cartoon?
Spongebob Squarepants



Do you have a blog?
No, I'm working on my computer skills.


When did the light bulb come on?
At the age of 27



Below is a slideshow of Kianna's work 

Did you attend college if so where if not what do you do instead?
I didn't attend college, Instead I went to cosmetology school.

If you could have a re-do at any point in your life what would you re-do?
I would go back and redo my hair like it was yesterday it looked better. 

Have you travelled outside the us? Where?
Yes. Mexico


What is one thing you wanna do before you die?
I want my cousin to take a lie detector test to see if you stole my Devo they made me fly!

What was your last exciting outing?
Out with some girls from work we had a ball!

What are you absolutely tired of?
LAME EXCUSES!
Inside Kianna's salon "The Siddity Kitty"

What is your favorite smell? 
Baby powder

Canpeople contact you? 
if so how?
Yes they can, @ nailsbykianna@gmail.com

What's your dream car?
A car with no note!

Where can we see or hear your work?
Well I'm working on a website, will keep you posted!  

What is your greatest personal accomplishment?
Getting saved, Jesus is EVERYTHING TO ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment